Action-oriented and outcome focused.
Let’s get our "hands dirty” and partner to achieve your goals and build an emotionally intelligent team.
Building an emotionally intelligent team and organization requires maximum effort and focus on everyone’s part. This begins with the tone the leader sets and how she/he supports their people. We’ll take a close look at your leadership foundation and determine your strengths, blind spots and biggest challenges. Focusing on goals we’ll dive in to Connecting the CORD. How you:
- (Create) OPPORTUNITIES
- (Build) RELATIONSHIPS
- (Improve) DECISION-MAKING
Establishing this structure for connecting and leading creates self-awareness, establishes purpose and defines success for you and your team- both in how you execute, strategize and work in support of one another to ELEVATE each other to reach individual and team goals.
- Focus on the cultural health of your organization and an overall approach to well being
- A focus on increasing your profit (money) and efficiency (time), engagement and retention (people)
- Increased emotional intelligence (self-awareness; adaptability; empathy; positive-outlook; authentic leadership and resilience)
- Clearer understanding of strengths and blind spots for helping with driving results, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership influence, goal setting and sales results
- A close examination of time management and priorities to ensure maximum focus on what's most important
- Communications health-check to focus on messaging and inclusivity in outreach
- Rock-solid foundation on vision, values, purpose and mission to drive toward goal-setting and achieving winning results
- Determine potential areas for improvement and tweaks in leadership to be more effective at making progress and getting your message across
I’ve helped thousands of executives and leaders get clear on their most important goals to achieve big-time results. If you're ready to begin a straightforward, strategic approach to leading and working together with confidence, clarity and conviction-- and achieving enormous success-- let’s connect and discuss how you can take your team to the next level.